1. Personal information is important
Logic Figures is committed to safeguarding your personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously by us. At any level. Unless given written consent to do otherwise, Logic Figures will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Logic Figures has developed and implemented its Worldwide Basic Principles on Personal Information which reflect world best practice on privacy policies. These principles meet and exceed the requirements of the Australian privacy legislation.
2. Collecting personal information
Logic Figures will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their prior consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily and for newsletters only.
When a product is purchased or through marketing activities (online, in a store, over the telephone etc.), personal information may be requested (such as name and address) in order to service product, provide upgrades or updated information, and advise of other Logic Figures products, which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in Logic Figures being unable to sell you products and/or provide certain services and support including aftermarket services.
Logic Figures’s policy for collecting personal information from children under the age of 13 is to seek the permission of a parent or guardian for the collection of this information.
3. Using and disclosing your personal information
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose: E.g.:
• To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individuals/groups and companies and Logic Figures or any of its affiliates.
• To render services related to Logic Figures business such as warranty, services, support or aftermarket services. • To provide information about products, services and/or special offers.
• To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services.
• To get feedback on our products and services performance to better serve Customers in the future
• To record statistical data for marketing analysis.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with any of Logic Figures affiliates, either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Logic Figures group company.
Logic Figures’s recognizes the trust with which individuals provide personal information, and such information will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes without consent, except in exceptional cases when disclosure may be required by law or is necessary to protect the rights or property of Logic Figures company or any of its affiliates or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
4. Contact by Logic Figures
Logic Figures may contact individuals using the information which was provided by them in order to provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, retrofits, safety issues and new requirements, new Logic Figures products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest. To send newsletters.
Logic Figures does not send advertising information without obtaining prior consent. If an individual receives communications from Logic Figures which they do not wish to receive, they may remove their name from the database by contacting Logic Figures on firstname.lastname@example.org or the customer enquiry number +61 450 082 440. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
5. Individual’s right of access
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Logic Figures database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Logic Figures on email@example.com or the customer enquiry number +61 450 082 440
6. Changing and deleting the information we have about you
Information contained on the database may be amended by contacting Logic Figures on firstname.lastname@example.org or the customer enquiry number +61 450 082 440. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in Logic Figures being unable to sell products directly and/or provide certain services including aftermarket services.
7. Storage and security of personal information
Logic Figures will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The information is stored on secure servers if in digital format, or in locked areas if in hardcopy format: these repositories are protected in controlled facilities. In some cases, these facilities may be overseas. Logic Figures employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Logic Figures. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Logic Figures will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
8. Logic Figures and links to other web sites
Logic Figures provides links to web sites outside of the Logic Figures site. These linked sites are not under the control of Logic Figures, and Logic Figures is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Logic Figures web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
9. Problems or queries
COOKIES POLICY Cookie usage policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your device by websites you visit.
Cookies are mostly used to allow websites to function, or to function more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
Above all, cookies allow identification of your device.
• Functional cookies
Functional cookies respond to technical requirements. They are required for an effective and secure connection to a website.
• Performance cookies
Performance cookies improve browsing by recording some of your preferences for easier, faster and more user- friendly browsing. These cookies are also used for statistical purposes.
These cookies may have a different source, function and lifespan.
- Direct cookies: refers to cookies placed by Logic Figures Pty Ltd when visiting any of its website, which can only be read by the Logic Figures Pty Ltd site
- Indirect cookies: refers to cookies placed by third parties when visiting the website, for example cookies placed by social media sites
- Functional cookies: ensure that the website works correctly (e.g., login, registration and language preference cookies) or make it possible to supply services explicitly requested by web-users. Functional cookies are direct cookies.
- Performance cookies: are placed on the website for statistical, social and commercial purposes or in order to create a general user profile. Performance cookies can be direct or indirect.
- Cookies placed for statistical purposes provide information about the pages visited on the website and the location of the computer (Google Analytics etc.)
- Cookies placed for social purposes allow web-users to share the content of the website visited on social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Session cookies (or temporary cookies): simplify your actions during a browsing session. All session cookies are deleted once you close your browser. Session cookies are generally functional.
What type of cookies does Logic Figures Pty Ltd use?
– Functional cookies
Logic Figures Pty Ltd uses functional cookies, required for the proper functioning of its website and which do not identify you personally.
Cookies make the site’s functioning more user-friendly and offer you a more personalized online experience.
Below you will find an overview and more information concerning the functional cookies we place.
– Performance cookies
Logic Figures Pty Ltd uses performance cookies to collect information about your use of the websites in order to improve the content and increase its ease of use through Google Analytics (for statistical purposes)
Cookies from social networks allow you to share our site’s content and your opinion on it with others, e.g. “Share” and “Like” application buttons, from social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc. The social network which supplies these application buttons can identify you using this button, even if you have not clicked on it while browsing our site. This is because some cookies allow the social network concerned to track your browsing of our site if the social network is activated on your device while browsing our site.
We have no control over the processes used by social networks to collect information about your browsing of our website. Please check the relevant social networks’ personal data protection policies. These give you certain confidentiality options in relation to social networks, particularly by configuring your account settings with each network.
Configuring your browser’s parameters
All web browsers allow you to restrict cookies’ behaviour or deactivate them. The steps to follow are different for each browser.
You can also use your browser to view the cookies present on your computer and delete them individually or all at once.
If you have blocked all or some cookies, it is possible that the website will no longer function correctly or that you will not have access to some parts of the site, for which we cannot be held liable.
Updates to the cookies policy
We reserve the right to make any changes to this policy, particularly in response to legislative requirements.