Logic Figures Inc expands with new offices in Philadelphia, PA ©️2022 Logic Figures All Rights Reserved
Logic Figures Inc. has been operating in the United States from 2015.
Due to unprecedented demand, as of April 2022, our company has secured expanded offices in Philadelphia, PA and has added new members to its US team. To meet our ever-changing clients’ needs, we have now launched a dedicated, flexible, and customisable US Incorporation + Growth Solutions Package.
Logic Figures’ Managing Director and Founder, Bogdan Iancu, said that “as part of the growth strategy, the company has leased new office space in Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia, PA and is now employing additional dedicated personnel to provide its clients with world class customer service. Our employees are focused on delivering expert on-the-ground support to Logic Figures’ clients entering or expanding in the US market.
By opening up our new offices in Philadelphia, PA we are ready to provide existing and potential clients’ direct access to the East Coast of the United States. Proximity to the industrial, financial and administrative hubs of New York, Boston MA, Washington DC, Atlanta GA or Miami, FL and access to our vast networks of established potential buyers and suppliers covering diverse markets such as Defense and Aerospace, Mining & Minerals Processing, Pulp & Paper, Construction, Steel Manufacturing, Shipbuilding, Oil & Gas and Renewables and Heavy Manufacturing make for a compelling argument for many Australian companies that wish to enter, grow or expand in the US.”
“The American market is the largest and most complex in the world with sophisticated buyers and fierce competition in almost every field. The United States is home to the most innovative and productive companies in the world, forming a diverse and competitive group of industry sectors.
Most American industries are exceptionally dynamic and represent significant opportunities for growth and success.
Even though there are challenges to either enter the U.S. market, succeed, or stay competitive there, it should absolutely be part of your global strategy when you consider expanding your business overseas.” Mr Iancu said
“Despite ongoing COVID-challenges and inflationary pressures, the United States market presents enormous opportunities to many Australian companies that want to grow and expand globally.
“Incorporation, expansion, and growth in this market can be difficult, due to complex (ongoing) administrative requirements, local, and federal taxation and employment laws and programs, various codes, and compliance regulations.”
“Logic Figures Inc. has been operating in the USA for the past 7 years and we’ve been successfully doing business in North America for more than a decade now.
Logic Figures’ US Incorporation + Growth Solutions offers Australian companies a wide range of flexible and fully customisable packages, ranging from company incorporation, tax registration & bank account openings, to bookkeeping, accounting, tax, HR and legal services, to local strategic marketing, communications, or lead generation services all the way to project management, sourcing, logistics, QA/QC, etc.”
Mr Iancu said Logic Figures Inc. USA’s office in Philadelphia provides onsite and virtual assistance to current and potential customers and backing and support is available from Logic Figures’ offices in Adelaide and Brisbane.
Logic Figures’ can assist Australian businesses to secure Austrade’s EMDG (Export Market Development) Grants and other similar grants when available and will facilitate Australian companies involved in Defence to position themselves to take advantage of the opportunities presented in the United States by the AUKUS pact. Logic Figures’ US team can assist Australian companies understand the US landscape to qualify and participate in various tenders and bids to secure lucrative commercial contracts.
“Logic Figures’ US-based team can act as authorised officers for our clients’ companies, enabling them to enter the market faster and we will provide guidance and advice as matters arise,” he said.
“Our capabilities also include selection of appropriate jurisdiction and type of corporation, company incorporations and tax registrations, bank account opening, administration, compliance, bookkeeping, HR, payroll and accounting services, virtual and corporate offices, project management, local marketing and communications and lead generation services.”
We understand that each client is different, and every company has various needs, as such Logic Figures Inc.’s US Incorporation + Growth Solutions are delivered under a flexible and tailored model, enabling companies to select the types and levels of services they require and when they require those services delivered by, without paying any additional or hidden fees.
Logic Figures Inc. USA services:
- Selection of appropriate legal entity (type): sole proprietorships, LLCs, corporations, or partnerships.
- Selection of incorporation address most suitable for your business type
- Company registration + registration in additional states
- Corporate & virtual office services
- Appointment of registered agent
- Management of your corporate regulatory filings
- Appointment of authorized officer & company secretary
- Opening of bank account(s)
- Bookkeeping & accounting services
- Tax, HR & Payroll services
- Assistance with E3-visas applications
- Sales tax nexus report (if/when applicable)
- Assistance with imports and exports
- Help with permits and documentation
- Assistance with selection of insurance type/levels so your company or personnel are appropriately covered
- Assistance with meeting and maintaining accreditations to satisfy industry-specific codes and compliance
- Assistance with getting and maintaining appropriate types and levels of insurance
- Tailored, local marketing, communications & PR strategic services suited to the US market
- Project Management Services
- Lead generation and Business Development services (USA)
- Qualifying your company for doing business with the United States Government or various US-based tier #1 corporations
- Help with winning tenders in the US
- Providing access to established networks and existing contacts
- Providing access to local industrial suppliers
- Local QA/QC services